Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I’m Still Here

Folks, I’m busier than a one-armed paperhanger these days. Two huge projects have hit me at once — it’s like the perfect storm of jobs. To put it another way: work is the iceberg and I’m the Titanic. All my compartments are flooded and I’m going down stern first. I’ve even taken to humming Nearer, My God, to Thee. Just yesterday I answered the phone by saying, “Women and children first!” Not a good sign. I hope to soon start reading everybody’s posts again and plague them with my infuriatingly droll and inane comments.

9 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

More Steam Mr. Schprock, more steam!

6:51 AM  
Blogger mr. schprock said...

I'm givin' ’er all she's got, captain!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Blogging is not the same with out you Mr. Schprock. I miss you man. Come back!!!!! I understand the work thing though. It has been giving me fits lately too.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Quit work, just Blog!
Pay bills??? Oh yeah, well back to work for me too

8:19 AM  
Blogger NYPinTA said...

I just thought you were infected by john like slackerness. :P


"koomo" my word verification word. I think I'm going to actually use that...

10:25 AM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Neither droll nor inane, Mr. Schprock! Good luck with the projects...and hurry up, will ya?!

12:27 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Excuses, excuses. Bring back the words of wisdom. Our blogs are suffering without it.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

When you finally come back I'm going to sing the theme to Welcome Back Kotter.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Henry is cracking me up...yeah, at least you don't have crabs. Whoa. That would be bad. You do what you need to do and get a seat in the lifeboat, okay?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home